Make plans now for an entire weekend where every flavor strikes a chord
A celebration of food, music and fun, Taste Addison 2018 dishes out the best food and flavor with a side of country jams. A three-day menu of fun, May 18-20, the festival pairs bites from dozens of the town’s favorite eateries with great music at Addison Circle Park. Known for having 180 restaurants in less than 4.4 miles and its nationally recognized special events, Addison serves up a good time no matter the craving.
Enjoy live music all weekend on the Budweiser Main Stage. On Friday, May 18, hear Southern sounds by Cory Morrow followed by North Texas’ very own Casey Donahew. Headlining the festival on Saturday night, May 19, is the Academy of Country Music award-winning group, Eli Young Band with opening act Whiskey Myers. On Sunday, May 20, take your family on a trip down memory lane with classic hits from great tribute bands. The full music schedule will be released soon on the Taste Addison website.
Get ready to taste the food, taste the ambience, taste the destination…Taste Addison!
Date: May 18 – 20, 2018
Hours: Friday: 6 p.m. – Midnight
Saturday: Noon – Midnight
Sunday: Noon – 6 p.m.
Location: Addison Circle Park, 4970 Addison Circle Drive, Addison, Texas 75001
- Early Saver Tickets (Now – May 13): $15/person, ages 12 and up – online only
- General Admission (May 14 – May 19): $20/person, ages 12 and up – online and at the gate
- General Admission (May 20): $10/person, ages 12 and up – online and at the gate
- NEW VIP WEEKEND PACKAGE (online only/limited quantities/ages 21 and up only):
- Three-day adult general admission
- Three VIP beverage coupons and VIP bar access
- Three Taste bite coupons
- Premium concert viewing area
- Private restrooms
- Early access to the Craft Beer Hall and Wine Garden
- Children 11 and under are FREE every day
Tickets and packages are available now for purchase here.
One night and weekend hotel stay packages are also available now from starting at $65/night. Click here for more information.
General Info: Visit www.tasteaddisontexas.com or connect on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @VisitAddison.
Sponsors: Budweiser, Albertsons Tom Thumb, 107.5 Fierro-HD2, Ava Grace Vineyards, 99.5 The Wolf, 96.3 KSCS, Dallas Morning News and Guide Live