Refined Hospitality Concepts, the company behind restaurants including Primo’s MX Kitchen & Lounge, Sfereco and Overeasy, is celebrating the holidays with special Take and Bake meals for families who don’t want to cook from scratch on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
The Take and Bake meals are meant to be reheated at home and come with detailed instructions. There are five full-meal options that will feed from 4 to 8 people:
- Roasted Turkey Breast Dinner: Herb Roasted Turkey Breast, Cornbread Dressing, Green Bean Casserole, Whipped Potatoes, Cranberry Orange Sauce and Parker House Rolls. $110; serves 4-6.
- Roasted Whole Turkey Dinner: Herb Roasted Turkey Breast, Cornbread Dressing, Green Bean Casserole, Whipped Potatoes, Cranberry Orange Sauce and Parker House Rolls. $160; serves 6-8.
- Smoked Ham with Ginger Apricot Glaze: Hickory-Smoked Ham with Ginger Apricot Glaze, Cornbread Dressing, Green Beans with Toasted Almonds, Whipped Sweet Potatoes, Cranberry Orange Sauce and Parker House Rolls. $165; serves 6-8.
- Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin: Beef Tenderloin with Herb Au Jus, Whipped Potatoes, Cornbread Dressing, Green Bean Casserole and Parker House Rolls. $275; serves 6-8.
- Herb Crusted Prime Rib: Whole Rib Roast, Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes, Apple Cider & Chili Glazed Brussels Sprouts, Parker House Rolls, Horseradish Sauce and Au Jus. $295; serves 6-8.
An a la carte Take and Bake menu offers a wide variety of entrees, side dishes, desserts and cocktail kits. Also, there are a few additional dishes on the menu from Primo’s and Sfereco, like the Chicken Enchiladas Verde y Crema from Primo’s and the Traditional Lasagna from Sfereco. The full Take and Bake menu and online ordering are available at bit.ly/rhcholidaycatering.
Take and Bake orders can be placed through 5 p.m. Dec. 23 for next-day pick-up at bit.ly/rhcholidaycatering. Orders must be picked up between 2 and 6 p.m Dec. 22-24 at Primo’s Uptown, Primo’s Downtown or Primo’s Hillcrest.
RHC restaurants and bars, with the exception of Scout, will be open on Christmas Eve. On Christmas Day, Overeasy opens at 6:30 a.m., Sfereco and Primo’s Hillcrest open a 11 a.m., Primo’s Downtown and Scout open at 4 p.m. and Bourbon & Banter opens at 6 p.m. Primo’s Uptown and Waterproof are both closed Christmas Day.
Take and Bake pick-up locations
Primo’s MX Uptown
3309 McKinney Ave.
Dallas, TX 75204
Primo’s MX Statler Dallas
1914 Commerce St.
Dallas, TX 75201
Primo’s MX Hillcrest
8611 Hillcrest Road
Dallas, TX 75225