Restaurant will also offer half-price bottles of wine at all three locations
Primo’s MX Kitchen & Lounge will offer patrons two Valentine’s Day specials on Saturday, Feb. 13 and Sunday, Feb. 14. Both specials will be available at the Primo’s locations in Uptown Dallas and Downtown Dallas, and at the newest Primo’s restaurant at Hillcrest and Northwest Highway in Dallas.
Primo’s will offer its large selection of bottles of wine at half-price all day Feb. 13-14. The restaurant is also offering a three-course prix fixe menu for the incredible value of $36 per couple. The prix fixe menu includes two appetizers, two entrées and a shared dessert; options are listed below.
Three-Course Prix Fixe Menu | $36 per couple
Course one (choose two)
- Nachos, Queso, Guacamole, Flautas, Tortilla Soup, Texas Caesar Salad
- +$3 Ceviche or Crab Salad
- +$4 Primo’s Crab Cake, roasted corn and green chilis, sweet ’n’ sour slaw, spicy chili aioli
Course two (choose two, except where noted)
- Chicken y Verde Enchiladas, Brisket Taco, Shrimp Taco, Mesquite Chicken entrée, Pork Tenderloin entrée, Asada Fajitas for Two (only one), Chicken Fajita for Two (only one)
- Braised Beef Short Rib Guisado, rice, veggies +$4
- Crab & Avocado Enchiladas +$5
- Chili Dusted 8oz. Beef Tenderloin +$6
Course three (choose one)
- Red Velvet Tres Leches
The prix-fixe menu is available for dine-in, carry-out or delivery.
For more information on the restaurant, or for hi-res images, please contact Sara Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primo’s MX Uptown
3309 McKinney Ave.
Dallas, TX 75204
Primo’s MX Statler Dallas
1914 Commerce St.
Dallas, TX 75201
Primo’s MX Hillcrest
8611 Hillcrest Road
Dallas, TX 75225
ABOUT PRIMO’S MX KITCHEN & LOUNGE
Primo’s MX Kitchen & Lounge builds upon its three-decade history of serving fans and friends with a renewed, refined vision of regional Mexican dishes complemented by a cadre of Tex-Mex favorites. The new menu showcases fresh ingredients, a commitment to culinary excellence, and a spirit of fun and festivity consistent with the spirit of Mexico. The restaurant is located at 3309 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204. For more information, visit primosmxkitchen.com and follow @primosmxkitchen on Instagram and @primoskitchenandlounge on Facebook.