Primo’s MX Kitchen & Lounge, opening in the old Primo’s space in Uptown on Feb. 7, is delighted to announce its opening happy hour menu and daily drink specials. Prices call back to Primo’s days of old, which will thrill fans of the beloved former restaurant.
Happy Hour: Monday through Friday from 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- $3 domestics
- $4 Frozen/On the Rocks margaritas
- $6 select wine and cocktails
- Half-price on select appetizers.
Daily Drink Specials
- Monday: Happy Hour All Day – Happy hour is extended from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesday: $2 Tuesdays – $2 frozen or rocks house margaritas from 2 to 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: Tacos + Tequila – $10 for 2 tacos and 2 tequilas from 2 to 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday: Extended Happy Hour – Happy Hour runs till from 2 to 8 p.m.
- Friday: $4 Frozen Fridays – Frozen house margaritas for $4 from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
“Our opening happy hour is reminiscent of the old Primo’s specials, and we think that will really connect with its fans,” says Primo’s new Coctel Maestro Chase Streitz, formerly of Bowen House, the Standard Pour and Sissy’s Southern Kitchen and Bar. “People still talk about $2 Tuesdays, and we’re happy to bring that memory back for them.”
For more information on the happy hour and daily specials, or for hi-res images, please contact Sara Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org.