For over a decade, diners have flocked to Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill for the freshest fish and seafood in North Texas. For Valentine’s Day, on Thursday, February 14, Sea Breeze will offer diners a prix fixe full array of seafood specialties, including:
Appetizers, choice of
- Tuna Nachos
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Fried Green Tomato & Jumbo Lump Crab Tower
Entrée, choice of
- Sauteed Sole with Lobster Chive Cream Sauce
- Blackened Snapper with Red Pepper Tomato Jam
- Cedar Planked Steelhead Trout Dijon Honey Glaze
- Sea Breeze Lobster Pasta
- Seafood Paella
- Sea Bass with Sweet & Savory Caramel Sauce
- Spring Medley (Asparagus, Sugar Snap Peas, Rashishes)
- Carnival Cauliflower
- Truffle Whipped Potatoes
Desserts, choice of
- Creme Brulee
- Key Lime Pie
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake
The special menu is available for only $80 per person, with optional wine pairings for $20.
Reservations are strongly recommended for Valentine’s Day, and can be made by calling 972-473-CRAB (2722).
Recognized as a top destination for seafood by The Dallas Morning News, D Magazine, the Dallas Observer, WFAA, City Search and more, Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill is located in LakeSide Market near the intersection of Preston Road and Spring Creek Parkway. Sea Breeze features a full fish market showcasing a wide variety of fresh and wild seafood from across the planet, as well as a Chef at Home case featuring prepared foods.
4017 Preston Road, Suite 530
Plano, TX 75093
Sunday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday – Saturday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.