Dallas Proper, Knox-Henderson’s newest cocktail destination, is the perfect venue to celebrate GALentine’s, the ultimate ladies’ night, on Thursday, Feb. 13. For $20.20, gals are invited to join foodie, travel and lifestyle blogger SusieDrinks for a three-course lite bite dinner complete with Veuve Clicquot champagne pairings from 6 – 9 p.m. Guests will also have the opportunity to try a signature pomegranate martini with Grey Goose and Pama, which will be offered that evening for $8. For groups of four or more, a 64 oz. St. Germain Spritz will be served in a growler for the special price of $45.
Seating is available by reservation only, which can be made online.
The GALentine’s Day lite bite menu with Veuve Clicquot pairing includes:
Starters (Choice of):
• Blue crab salad with crab and a ginger bisque shooter
• Tomato and mozzarella shooters with basil pesto and balsamic reduction
Paired with Veuve Clicquot Rich
Mains (Choice of):
• Roasted mushroom and spinach enchilada with black bean puree and pasilla corn salsa
• Blackened chicken flatbread with mozzarella, roasted vegetables and chipotle ranch
• Port wine crusted tenderloin medallion with cauliflower mash and crispy spinach
Paired with Veuve Clicquot Brut
Dessert (Choice of):
• Cheesecake bites with macerated strawberry and cherries
• Dark chocolate mousse with milk and white chocolate shavings
Paired with Veuve Clicquot Rich Rosé
What: GALentine’s Day at Dallas Proper
Join SusieDrinks at Dallas Proper’s GALentine’s Day bash for a three-course gal’s dinner paired with Veuve Clicquot – plus two signature cocktails.
When: Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020. 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Where: Dallas Proper: 2918 N. Henderson Ave., Dallas, TX 75206
Pricing: $20.20 per person
Info: Visit www.TheDallasProper.com. Seating is available by reservation only online.
Monday 5 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Wednesday – Thursday 5 p.m. – Late
Friday 5 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Saturday 5 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Sunday 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
ABOUT REFINED HOSPITALITY CONCEPTS (RHC) – Refined Hospitality Concepts is a partnership between Mehrdad Moayedi of Centurion American and Jeffrey Kollinger. Refined Hospitality Concepts creates and manages innovative dining and cocktail destinations across North Texas. Concepts managed by RHC include Primo’s, Fine China, Over Easy, Scout, Bourbon & Banter, Waterproof and Dallas Proper.